Monday, March 18, 2013

The final approach... well almost

I think with the winter lingering on... the approach of this adventure isn't coming fast enough!! Holy jumpin.  More snow coming on Tuesday? Really? C'mon!

I'd like a little more of this... instead of... 

This!!!

It's neat looking at the list of people who have chosen to support me.  Geographically diverse, not to mention from all the different phases of my life.  That's freakin cool! And also very sweet.  I know what I need to do for next year, so we're not as dependent on our family, friends and co-workers.  This means I want to approach some of our city counsellors, as well as some of the other political names to see if I can get rallied up a little more support.  I think we're also growing to a point where the multiple trips and multiple organizers, we are going to have to organize our supporters.  We are all paramedics and I think Ferno can only be approached so many times... ya know?  It's a little complex.

I am also approaching Ottawa University Kineseology Department to see if they have some teaching aids they want to part with. I guess I should have been approaching the med school.  Next year!

Either way... I have started thinking it is time to get my packing slowly started.  Dig out my warm weather clothing and get ready.  I know there's still time, but hey...

If you are interested, please click on the donate button if you haven't already. A few extra bucks is going to go a long way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment